Over the past two decades, Dubai has established itself as the most important trade, innovation and knowledge hub for the Middle East, North Africa and South Asia. A key component of the city’s strategic thinking is to actively facilitate and support a large, vibrant association community.
Dubai Association Centre (DAC) was set up by Dubai Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Dubai Business Events and the Dubai World Trade Centre to make it as easy as possible for international and regional associations to service members, promote professional standards, share knowledge, drive business, and to make a positive societal impact in UAE and throughout the wider region.
Whatever the strategic needs of your association, DAC is there to help! Over 65 associations have registered already, with plans to extend this number into the hundreds, so please contact DAC today for more information.
- Register an official presence in UAE
- Set up an office within DAC’s ultra-modern shared space
- Connect with other DAC-based association executives
- Identify representation services
- Obtain practical advice on doing business in this region
- Plan educational meetings
- Healthcare & Pharma
- Energy & Clean Tech
- Automotive & Aerospace
- Construction & Real Estate
- Agriculture & Food
- Tourism & Hospitality
- Logistics & Trade
- Technology & Finance
Check out the latest Dubai innovations and initiatives here!